Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Operationskarte [cartographic material] Konstantinopel.
- Germany. Heer. Generalstab
- [Berlin] : Bearbeitet in der Kartograf. Abteilung des Stellvertretenden Generalstabes der Armee, 1915.
- Prime meridian: Ferro. Im Gradnetz der Landesaufnahme liegt Greenwich 17° 39' 57,6"Ostlich von Ferro. Greenwich is located 17° 39' 57.6" East of Ferro in the grid of the land survey. "Nur für den Dienstgebrauch." Relief shown by spot heights. Historic Maps has 1916 printing.
- İstanbul İli (Turkey)—Maps, Military maps—Turkey—Istanbul—1915, and Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated.
Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.