Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Honduras city graphic 1:12,500. Tegucigalpa. Series E952.
- Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center and Defense Mapping Agency
- Washington, D.C. : Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic-Topographic Center, 1984.
- Map shows major buildings, churches, schools, roads, trails, and populated areas. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Includes indexes of numbered features, glossary, location map, and boundaries map. "Reprinted by NIMA 4-00." "Feature revisions are portrayed in magenta." "NIMA ref. no. E952XTEGUCIGA." "NSN 7643014018690." This is a map of the city of Tegucigalpa, Honduras, shown at a 1:12,500 scale. The map was created for use by Department of Defense by the Defense Mapping Agency.
- Honduras, Tegucigalpa, G4834.T4C2.1978.H6I5, and G4834.01.001.009
- Topographic maps, Tegucigalpa (Francisco Morazán, Honduras)—Maps, Roads, Railroads, Transportation, Industry, City map, Military, and Facilities and Structures
- Call number:
- G4834.T4C2 1984 .H6I5
- 1943 and 2000
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.