Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Chart showing the positions and comparisons of the observations in and across the Gulf Stream, in 1845-46-47 & 48
- United States Coast Survey
- [New York : E. & G.W. Blunt, 1851]
- Shows coast from Cape Lookout, N.C. to Cape Cod, Mass. In upper margin: Plate No. 2. Engraved for Blunt's, Memoir, of the Atlantic Ocean, 1851. Plate no. 2 includes illustrations of Saxton's metallic thermometer. From: Notes on the Gulf Stream, by A.D. Bache, in: Memoir of the dangers and ice in the North Atlantic Ocean / [compiled by G.W. Blunt]. New-York : E. & G.W. Blunt, 1852.
- United States
- Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Gulf Stream—Measurement—Maps, Nautical charts—Gulf Stream—1851, and Nautical charts—Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—1851
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.