Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Mapa del Peru / A. Raimondi. [Sheet 10 of 13]
- Raimondi, Antonio, 1826-1890
- Paris : Grabado e imp. por Erhard Fres., [1880-1903]
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Paris. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Publication completed by Sociedad Geográfica de Lima. Historic Maps copy incomplete: sheets 1-13 only. Historic Maps copy has ms. corrections on sheet 11.
- Peru—Maps and Maps—Peru—1880
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.