Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Poli Arctici, et circumiacentium terrarum descriptio novissima
- Wit, Frederik de.
- Gedruckt 't Amsteldam : by Frederick de Wit in de Calverstraet aen den Dam in Witte Pascaert , [ca. 1676]
- Relief shown pictorially. Publication date from Burden. Includes decorative cartouches and illustrations of whaling in margins. Historic Maps copy varies slightly from copy described by Kershaw. From: Atlas [Zeekarten]. Tot Amsterdam : bij Frederick de Wit in de Calverstraet bij den Dam inde Witte Paskaert, [1676?]
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Whaling—Arctic regions—17th century—Pictorial works, Arctic regions—Maps—Early works to 1800, North Pole—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Arctic regions—1675, and Maps—North Pole—1675
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.