Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Part of Princeton
- Lathrop, J. M. (James M.)
- [Philadelphia : A.H. Mueller, 1905]
- In upper margin: Plate 21. From: Atlas of the City of Trenton and Borough of Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey / compiled and drawn from official records, private plans and actual surveys by and under the direct management and supervision of J.M. Lathrop, C.E. Philadelphia : A.H. Mueller, 1905. Map shows Princeton borough west to borough line, north to proposed A.S. Leigh subdivision, east to cemetery and south to Wiggins St.; includes "Westland," the home of Grover Cleveland. Inset: Index map of the borough of Princeton, showing lines and numbers of the plates in the atlas. North oriented towards upper right.
- New Jersey
- Real property—New Jersey—Princeton—Maps, Princeton, N.J.—Maps, and Maps—New Jersey—Princeton—1905
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.