Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Cape May Court House, Cape May County, New Jersey (Sheet 4)
- Sanborn Map Company
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 1924.
- "July 1924." Includes location map, key, streets and specials index and text. "1716."
- New Jersey
- Real property—New Jersey—Cape May Court House—Maps, Cape May Court House (N.J.)—Maps, Fire insurance maps—New Jersey—Cape May Court House—1924, and Maps—New Jersey—Cape May Court House—1924
- Call number:
- HMC04 (Cape May Court House)
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.