Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Belgii Novi, Angliae Novae, et partis Virginiae : novissima delineatio
- Jansson, Jan, 1588-1664
- [Amsterdam] : Ioannes Ianssonius, [between 1660 and 1663?]
- Relief shown pictorially. Dedicated to Gualthero de Raet. State 2 according to Campbell, between 1660-1663; Burden gives date as ca. 1660. Appears in: Jansson's Atlas contractus, sive Atlantis majoris compendium ..., 1666, with text on verso. Includes ill.
- New England and Middle Atlantic States
- New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, Middle Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—New England—1660, and Maps—Middle Atlantic States—1660
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.