Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the frontiers of the northern colonies : with the boundary lines established between them and the Indians at the treaty held by S. Will Johnson at Ft. Stanwix in Novr. 1768
- Johnson, Guy, approximately 1740-1788
- Albany, N.Y. : John E. Gavit, [18--?]
Shows New York, Pennsylvania and sections of New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and Ohio. Relief shown pictorially. Early editions of this map attributed to Guy Johnson. Includes inset "The remaining part of Ohio."
- New York, Pennsylvania, and Middle Atlantic States
- Indians of North America—New York (State)—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Indians of North America—Pennsylvania—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Middle Atlantic States—History—French and Indian War, 1755-1763—Territorial questions—Maps—Facsimiles, and Historical maps—Middle Atlantic States
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.