Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Leningrad marshruty gorodskogo transporta
- Elokhina, T. I. and Елохина, Т. И.
- Leningrad : Lenizdat, 1973.
- Ancillary map: M Leningradskiĭ metropoliten im. V.I. Lenina. М Ленинградский метрополитен им. В.И. Ленина Features a metro map. Shows bus, trolleybus trams, trains , metro stations, and harbours. On verso: Verso: list of public transportation routes - descriptions with numbers and stops to April 1973.
- Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics
- Transportation, Soviet Union—Maps, Saint Petersburg (Russia)—Maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G7064.S2P1 1973 L4
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.