Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Great Britain. Army. Royal Engineers. Fd. Survey Coy., 512
- [S.l.] : Field Survey Co., 1943.
- Topographical map of the area surrounding the Greek coastal city of Volos, on the Pagasitikos Gulf. Shows islands and channels in the Aegean Sea, lighthouses, populated places, roads, tracks, railways, telegraph lines, churches, rivers, canals, wells and springs, vegetation and terrain features. Relief shown by contours, shading and spot heights. In upper margin: 1:250,000 Greece, sheet G8. "M.D.R. 630/9410." "Not to be published." Includes "Reference to air information as supplied by H.Q., R.A.F., M.E., (1) Aug., 1943." Includes legend, Greek/English glossary, reliability diagram and index to adjoining sheets.
- Volos (Greece)—Maps, Maps—Greece—Volos—1943, and Military maps—Greece—Volos—1943
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.