Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Zaire city graphic 1:12,500. Likasi. Series Z901
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Washington,DC : United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center, 1980.
- Relief shown by contours of 20 meters and spot heights. "Compiled in 1980 from best available source materials." Includes legend, glossary, guide to numbered features, index to streets and inset map of airfield. Horizontal datum ARC 1950 Datum. Vertical datum mean sea level. Guide to numbered features and index to streets on the map. South Decimal Degree -11.037778. West Decimal Degree 26.687500. East Decimal Degree 26.775000. North Decimal Degree -10.929444. Alternate title: Likasi. Transverse Mercator projection. Relief shown by 20 m. contour interval and spot heights. Horizontal datum ARC 1950 Datum. Vertical datum mean sea level. "Standard map series designation: Series Z901." Guide to numbered features and index to stressts on the map.
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Topographic maps, Zaire—Maps, and Likasi (Congo)—Maps
- Call number:
- G8654.L4 1981
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.