Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
New York City Open Space 2004
- New York City Department of Information and Technology.
The "Open_space" dataset is a polygon representation of New York City parks and open space. The data is comprised of polygon geometries with attribute information. Feature classifications include:
1. Ball fields within park,
2. Cemetery Outline,
3. Hard surface courts within park,
4. Parking areas within park,
5. Playgrounds within park,
6. Pools within park,
7. Recreational area over 2 acres,
8. Skating rinks within park.
- 2001 and 5
- Held by: