Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Britain in the Dark Ages
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey
- Southampton : First published by the Director General, at the Ordnance Survey Office, 1935.
- Relief shown by gradient tints. Depths shown by bathymetric tints, isolines and soundings. Map of England and Wales, meant to be regarded as the southern half of a general map of Britain in the Dark Ages. Also issued folded to 22 x 14 cm. in booklet, 23 x 15 cm.. Title on booklet: Map of Britain in the Dark Ages. South sheet.
- Great Britain
- Great Britain—History—To 1066—Maps and Historical maps—Great Britain
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.