Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
General chart of the coast from Gay Head to Cape Henlopen
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C. : United States Coast Survey, 1850?]
- Relief shown by hachures and shading. Depths shown by soundings. Title supplied by cataloger. Preliminary sketch for nautical chart issued by United States Coast Survey in 1852 under title: General chart of the coast from Gay Head to Cape Henlopen. Sketch shows coast from Maurice River Cove, N.J. to Point Judith, R.I. Historic Maps copy has ms. inscription: April 22/50; scale of miles in ms.
- United States
- Coasts—New Jersey—Maps, Coasts—New York (State)—Long Island—Maps, Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Maps—Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—1850, Nautical charts—Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—1850, Nautical charts—New Jersey—1850, and Nautical charts—New York (State)—Long Island—1850
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.