Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Le canal royal de Languedoc, pour la ionction de l'ocean et de la mer Mediterranée : dedié et presenté à Mgrs. des estats de Languedoc
- Nolin, Jean Baptiste, 1648-1708
- A Paris : Chez I. B. Nolin geographe, graveur, et imprimeur de S. A. R. Monsieur, sur le quay de l'Horloge du Palais a l'Enseigne de la Place des Victoires vers le Pont-Neuf, en Ianvier 1697.
- Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. "Avec privilege du Roy." Surrounded by coats of arms and by 51 numbered views of aqueducts, locks and basins, and 2 inset maps with titles: Carte particuliere de l'entrée de la Garonne -- Carte de la communication de l'Ocean et de la Mediteranée par le canal royal de Languedoc.
- Canals—France—Languedoc—Early works to 1800, Languedoc (France)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Canal du Midi (France)—Maps—Early works to 1800, and Maps—France—Canal du Midi—1697
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.