Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Coffee map of the Republic of Colombia world's largest producer of mild coffees
- Federación Nacional de Cafeteros de Colombia
- New York : International Map Co., 1939.
- Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Bogotá. Coffee districts shown by squares representing 400,000 trees and triangles representing less than 400,000 trees. Shows principal steamship routes from Colombia. Also shows Colombia's Departments. Includes table of distances in kilometers from principal coffee centers to ocean shipping points, table of Colombia's coffee census for 1938, list of steamship companies, table of usual coffee picking seasons in Colombia, and table of abbreviations.
- Coffee growers—Colombia—Maps, Coffee industry—Colombia—Maps, Coffee plantations—Colombia—Maps, Steamboat lines—Colombia—Maps, Colombia—Administrative and political divisions—Maps, Colombia—Maps, Thematic maps, Maps—Colombia—1939, and Thematic maps—Colombia—1939
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.