Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
France, scale 1:100,000
- Great Britain. General Staff. Geographical Section
- [Southampton] : Ordnance Survey, 1943.
- Universal Transverse Mercator Grid, International Spheroid Zone 30. Relief shown by 10 m contour interval and spot heights. This set is coordinated with the following: Belgium & N.E. France 1:100,000 (G.S.G.S. 4336) Central Europe 1:100,000 (G.S.G.S. 4416) and Italy 1:100,000 (G.S.G.S. 4164). Purple numbered Grid is Lambert Zone I This map is part of a set of 136 sheets, some sheets were reissued by U.S. Army Map Service (A.M.S. M661). Largely based, directly or through reduction, on France 1:50,000 (G.S.G.S. 4250).
- France—Maps, Chausey Islands (France)—Maps, Topographic maps, and Quadrangle maps
- Call number:
- G5831.C2 s100 .W3O3 sheet 5F
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.