Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Abbildung der Keÿs[rl] Freyen-Reichs-Wahl-und-Handelstatt Franckfurt am Mayn : mit ihrem Gebiet und Gräntzen
- Homann, Johann Baptist, 1663-1724
- Nürnberg : Ioh. Baptist Homann, 
- Covers Frankfurt am Main and surrounding environs; relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Appears in: Novus atlas C. tabularum ... Nürnberg : excusus in officina Homanniana, 1731-[1737?]. Above upper margin: "Cum Privilegio Sac. Cæs. Majestatis". Includes legend. Below map: view and 2 ill. engravings in historiated title-cartouches.
- Frankfurt am Main (Germany)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Frankfurt am Main (Germany)—Aerial views—Early works to 1800, Bird's-eye views—Germany—Frankfurt am Main—1730, and Maps—Germany—Frankfurt am Main—1730
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.