Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Western part of the southern coast of Long Island
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Survey, 1851.
- "Reduction for engraving by F.H. Gerdes Asst. & J.J. Ricketts." "Topography Engraved by F. Dankworth & O.A. Lawson; Lettering by J. Knight & F. Dankworth; Views by O.A. Lawson." Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by contours and soundings. Inset views: View off Long Island south of Rockaway Pavilion -- View off Long Island south of Fire Island Light-house -- Telescopic view of Fire Island revolving light -- View off Long Island ... with Fire Island light -- View off Long Island south of New Inlet. Includes tide table.
- New York
- Coasts—New York (State)—Long Island—Maps, Long Island (N.Y.)—Maps, Maps—New York (State)—Long Island—1851, and Nautical charts—New York (State)—Long Island—1851
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.