Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A topographical map of Kittatinny Valley and Mountain in Sussex County and the northern part of Warren. (1894)
- Vermeule, Cornelius Clarkson
- Trenton, N.J. : Geological Survey of New Jersey, 1894.
- Geological Survey of New Jersey. Atlas Sheet 1 (Kittatinny) (1894) New Jersey Geological Survey. "From original surveys and levelings based on the triangulation of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey." Relief shown by 20 ft. contour interval and spot heights. At top margin: Geological Survey of New Jersey - atlas sheet no. 1 (Kittatinny). Surveys made in 1884, railroads revised to date. 1894
- Topographic maps, Mines and mineral resources, and Sussex County (N.J.)—Maps
- Call number:
- G3811.C2.s63.N4J4 no.1 1894
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.