Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
General chart of the coast from Gay Head to Cape Henlopen
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington] : U.S. Coast Survey Office, 1852.
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings, isolines, and shading. Includes text, charts of tides and lighthouses, 6 views and 5 section diagrams. "Reduction for engraving by J. Farley, Asst., W.M.C. Fairfax, Asst., C. Mahon, J.J. Ricketts & J. Lambert Draughtsmen. Views by J. Farley, Asst." "Topography engraved by F. Dankworth & O.A. Lawson. Lettering by John Knight. Views by O.A. Lawson. Soundings by J. Knight & W. Smith. Sections by G. Mc.Coy & O.A. Lawson." In upper right-hand margin: Electrotype Copy No. 1 by G. Mathiot U.S.C.S.
- United States
- Coasts—New Jersey, Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Nautical charts—Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—1852, and Nautical charts—New Jersey—1852
- Call number:
- B-South 4, drawer 1, 6670007
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.