Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Carte des routes de postes de l'Empire Français, du Royaume d'Italie et de la Confédération du Rhin [map] / dressée par ordre du Conseil d'Administration des Postes et Relais ; gravée par P.A.F. Tardieu, graveur des Postes Impériales ; dressée et dessinée par P. Tardieu fils ; écrit par J.J. Pachoux (Feuille 4eme)
- Tardieu, P. F. (Pierre François), 1757-1822
- Paris : Chles. Picquet, 1814.
No relief shown. Publisher and place of publication from labels pasted on versos. Historic Maps copy has label on verso: J. Goujon, marchand de cartes, Rue du Bac, no. 6, à Paris.
- France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and Great Britain
- Post roads—France—Maps, Post roads—Europe—Maps, Post roads—Germany—Maps, Post roads—Great Britain—Maps, Post roads—Italy—Maps, Post roads—Spain—Maps, France—Maps, Europe—Maps, Germany—Maps, Great Britain—Maps, Italy—Maps, Spain—Maps, Maps—France—1814, Maps—Germany—1814, Maps—Great Britain—1814, Maps—Italy—1814, Maps—Spain—1814, Road maps—France—1814, Road maps—Europe—1814, Road maps—Germany—1814, Road maps—Great Britain—1814, Road maps—Italy—1814, Road maps—Spain—1814, and Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.