Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
An accurate map of all the countries bordering on the eastern parts of the Mediterranean Sea : from the latest improvements
- Seale, Richard William
- Newgate Street [London] : Universal Mag., J. Hinton, [ca. 1760]
- Relief shown pictorially. Probably issued in: Universal magazine of knowledge and pleasure. London : J. Hinton, 1747-1766. John Hinton was located at Newgate Street from 1752 to 1765. cf. Tooley's dictionary of mapmakers.
- Mediterranean Region; Mediterranean Sea, Italy, Turkey, Greece, and Balkan Peninsula
- Mediterranean Sea—Maps—Early works to 1800, Italy—Maps—Early works to 1800, Turkey—Maps—Early works to 1800, Greece—Maps—Early works to 1800, Balkan Peninsula—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Mediterranean Sea—1760, Maps—Italy—1760, Maps—Greece—1760, Maps—Turkey—1760, and Maps—Balkan Peninsula—1760
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.