Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Universal-Historie auf der Land-Karten [map].
- Desing, Anselm, 1699-1772
- [Sultzbach? : Christian Holst?, 1733?]
- Shows most of the eastern hemisphere, omitting Japan, part of China, part of Africa, and polar regions. Relief shown pictorially. Map is surrounded on three sides by a chronological history, giving position of event on map; latest date is 1733. At bottom: 2 small hemispheres and 2 models of the solar system. Probably issued in: Historica auxilia ... / geschrieben von P. Anselmo Desing ... Sultzbach : Gedruckt bey Christian Holst, 1733-1734.
- Eastern Hemisphere—Maps—Early works to 1800, Historical maps—Eastern Hemisphere, and Maps—Eastern Hemisphere—1733
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.