Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Republic of the Congo city maps 1:12,500
- United States. Army Map Service
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, 1962.
- Relief shown by 25 m contour intervals. "Red numbered lines indicate the 1,000 meter East Africa belt grid, Clarke 1880 spheroid." "Reprint by NIMA 04-99." Horizontal datum: local. Vertical datum: mean sea level Atlantic Ocean at Point-Noire. Administrative divisions on this map are inaccurate. Includes glossary, coverage diagram, and index to boundaries. "Standard map series designation: Series Z901. "NIMA ref. no. Z901XLULUAB."
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Topographic maps and Kananga (Kasaï-Occidental, Congo)—Maps
- Call number:
- G8654.K45 1962
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.