Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Hydrographical basin of the upper Mississippi River : from astronomical and barometrical observations, surveys and information
- Nicollet, J. N. (Joseph Nicolas), 1786-1843
- [Washington, D.C.] : Published by order of the U.S. House of Representatives ; [New York] : C.B. Graham's Lithy., 
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "Reduced and compiled under the direction of Col. J.J. Abert in the Bureau of the Corps of Topl. Engrs. by Lieut. W.H. Emory from the map published in 1842 and from other authorities in 1843. C.B. Graham's Lithy." Shows portages and routes, principal towns, and trading houses. Includes a note on pronunciation of Indian names.
- Mississippi River
- Mississippi River Region—Maps, Mississippi River Watershed—Maps, and Maps—Mississippi River Watershed—1843
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.