Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Principal seat of the Revolutionary War in the southern section of the U.S.
- Maverick, Samuel, 1789-1845
- [New York?] : Printed by Saml. Maverick, [1828?]
- Relief shown by hachures. "To accompany Willard's History of the United States." Inset: Principal seat of the Revolutionary War in the northern section of the U.S. Appears in Emma Willard's Series of maps to Willard's History of the United States, or Republic of America. New York : White, Gallaher, & White, 1829.
- United States
- Atlantic States—Maps, North Carolina—Maps, South Carolina—Maps, United States—History—Revolution, 1775-1783—Maps, Historical maps—Atlantic States, Historical maps—North Carolina, and Historical maps—South Carolina
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.