Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The Irish or St. George’s Channel [sheet 3]
- Imray, James F. (James Frederick), 1829?-1891
- London : Published by James Imray and Son, 89 and 89a Minories, 1895.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the right. Includes ill., notes and views. In margin: Chart no. 14. Insets: Firth of Clyde -- Douglas Bay -- Belfast Lough -- Maryport -- North Rocks -- Lough Strangford -- Carlingford Lough -- Lough Foyle -- Manchester ship canal -- Milford Haven -- Lundy Island -- Tuskar Rocks -- Holyhead Bay. Historic Maps copy has stamp: Corrected to 1896. James Imray & Son, 89, Minories, London. Historic Maps copy has label on verso: Chart no. 14. Irish Channel. Historic maps has ms. annotations.
- Great Britain, Ireland, and Wales
- Great Britain—Maps, Ireland—Maps, and Saint George's Channel (Ireland and Wales)—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library