Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The provinces of New York, and New Jersey; with part of Pensilvania and the province of Quebec. Drawn by Major Holland, Surveyor General of the Northern District in America
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805
- Frankfort upon the Mayn, Harry Lodowick Broenner, 1777.
Relief shown pictorially. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudsons River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--Plan of Amboy with its environs from an actual survey.--A plan of the city of New York.
- Northeastern States, New York, New Jersey, and Québec (Province)
- New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (N.Y.)—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (State)—Maps—Early works to 1800, New Jersey—Maps—Early works to 1800, Québec (Province)—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (State)—Administrative and political divisions—Maps—Early works to 1800, and New Jersey—Administrative and political divisions—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library