Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of Newfoundland to accompany the paper by Alexander Murray Esqre
- Murray, Alex (Alexander), 1811-1885
- London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1877.
- Relief shown by spot heights. Shows harbors, offshore islands, and major rivers. "The parts coloured Green represent the tracts now known to be more or less fit for settlement." Telegraph line and line of railway survey are shown. From: The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 47, (1877), pp. 266-78; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.47 1877
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Physical geography—Newfoundland—Maps, Newfoundland—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Newfoundland—Colonization, Coastal mapping—Newfoundland, Newfoundland—Maps, and Physical maps
- Call number:
- G3436.C1 1877 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.