Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A topographical map of the vicinity of Mount Holly : from Bordentown southward to Winslow and Woodmansie
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton] : Geologal Survery of New Jersey, 1887 ([New York] : Julius Bien & Co. Lith.)
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights. In upper margin: Geoglogical Survey of New Jersey. Atlas sheet no. 12 (Mount Holly). "From original surveys and levelings, based on the triangulation of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey." Originally issued folded in covers 24 x 18 cm.
- New Jersey
- Burlington County (N.J.)—Maps, Ocean County (N.J.)—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—Burlington County—1887, Maps—New Jersey—Ocean County—1887, Topographic maps—New Jersey—Burlington County—1887, and Topographic maps—New Jersey—Ocean County—1887
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.