Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Figures illustrating currents in the Adriatic Sea
- Hauslab, Franz von, 1798-1883
- London : John Murray, 1875.
- Title given by cataloger. Figure 2 shows path along lowest points of seafloor. Figure three shows course and direction of actual currents. Depth shown by isobaths and shading. Lines of connecting dams [submarine plateaus] under water are shown. From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 45 (1875), pp. 34-45; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687
- Mediterranean Region; Mediterranean Sea
- Adriatic Sea—Geography, Ocean currents—Mediterranean Sea, Oceanography, Adriatic Sea—Maps, and Meteorological charts
- Call number:
- G6532.A2C75 1875 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.