Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Septemtrionaliora Americæ à Groenlandia, per Freta Davidis et Hudson, ad Terram Novam
- Ottens, R. (Reinier), 1698-1750
- [Amsterdam] : Apud R. & I. Ottens, 
- Relief shown pictorially. Inset map of Fish Bay, Disko Island and coast of Greenland. The fourth state of a map first published by Frederik de Wit in 1675. From: Atlas van zeevaart en koophandel door de geheele weereldt ... / ... door den Heer Louis Renard ... Te Amsterdam : by Reinier en Iosua Ottens, 1745.
- Canada and Newfoundland and Labrador
- Canada—Maps, Hudson Bay—Maps, Labrador—Maps, Maps—Canada—1745, Maps—Hudson Bay—1745, Maps—Labrador—1745, and Nautical charts—Hudson Bay—1745
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.