Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Cram's township and rail road map of California
- Robert de Vaugondy, Didier, 1723-1786 and Cram, George Franklin, 1841-1928
- [Livourne : s.n., 1779]
- Relief shown pictorially. Shows 5 representations on 1 sheet of California, representing its delineation between 1604 and 1767. "La Côte orientale depuis le C. des Vierges jusqu'à l'embouchure du R. Colorado est extraite de la Carte du P. Ferdinand Gonsaque dressée en 1746." "Suppl, 5e Carte." Appears in the Supplement to Diderot's Encyclopédie. Caption title: Index to state map of California. Cover title. Issued to accompany: Railroad and county map of California. Map was removed from cover and placed in state's flat file. Date of publication from map.
- West (U.S.), Mexico, and California
- California—Maps—Early works to 1800, Mexico—Maps—Early works to 1800, Historical maps—California, Historical maps—Mexico ., Maps, Railroads—California—Maps, and California—Maps
- Call number:
- D-Alcove 2, drawer 10, HMC01.3816
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.