Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the south-western portion of the United States, and of Sonora and Chihuahua to illustrate the paper by Dr. W. A. Bell
- Ravenstein, Ernst Georg, 1834-1913
- London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1870.
- Relief shown by shading. Dr. Bell's route in 1867-68 shown in red. Includes inset: "Lower California continued". Baja California Peninsula shown from ca. 26° N latitude to southern end. International and state boundaries are shown. Longitudes west from Greenwich and west from Washington are shown. From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 39 (1869), pp. 95-120; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687
- Southwest, New and Mexico
- Great Basin—Description and travel—Maps, Colorado River Watershed (Colo.-Mexico)—Description and travel—Maps, Kansas Pacific Railway Company, Southwest, New—Maps, Sonora (Mexico : State)—Maps, Chihuahua (Mexico : State)—Maps, Baja California (Mexico : State)—Maps, and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G4212.G7C2 1870 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.