Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of New England and New York
- Speed, John, 1552?-1629
- London : Sold by Tho. Basset in Fleet Street and Richard Chiswell in St. Paul's Church Yard, 
- Relief shown pictorially. Also covers N.J. From John Speed's Theatre of the empire of Great Britain. Text on verso. Includes ill. of animals and coat of arms. Shows names of Indian tribes.
- New England, New York, and New Jersey
- Indians of North America—New England—17th century, New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (State)—Maps—Early works to 1800, New Jersey—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—New England—1676, Maps—New York (State)—1676, and Maps—New Jersey—1676
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.