Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A geological map of New Jersey (To accompany the Report on the geology of New Jersey, Jan. 1839.)
- New Jersey Geological Survey
- [Trenton, N.J. : New Jersey Geological Survey], 1839.
- Principal meridian: Washington, D.C. Geological cross-sections sheet is attached to book. Map shows churches by denomination, manufacturers, taverns, dwelling houses, canals, turnpike, and railroads.
- New Jersey
- Geology—New Jersey—Maps, New Jersey—Maps, Geological maps, and Geological cross-sections
- Call number:
- G3811.C5 1839 .N4J4 To locate volume, search call number: ANXB 8565.67.2
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.