Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
New York ; City of New York, 1843
- Morse, Sidney E. (Sidney Edwards), 1794-1871
- [New York : Sidney E. Morse & Co.] , 1843, c1842 .
- Relief shown by hachures on state map. State map shows county boundaries; City map shows wards. City map covers Manhattan up to 18th Street on the west side and 32nd Street on the east side. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1842 by Sidney E. Morse and Samuel Breese in the Clerks Office of the Southern District of New York." From: The cerographic atlas of the United States / by Sidney E. Morse and Samuel Breese. New York : Sidney E. Morse & Co., 1842-1845. Prime meridians on state map: Greenwich and Washington.
- New York
- New York (State)—Maps, New York (State)—Administrative and political divisions—Maps, New York (N.Y.)—Maps, Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Maps—New York (State)—1843, and Maps—New York (State)—New York—1843
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.