Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Harbors of Black Rock and Bridgeport
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Coast Survey Office, 1848.
- Triangulation, topography, and hydrography conducted between 1833 and 1837. Relief shown by hachures and landform drawings. Depths shown by soundings and contours. Includes information on tides and sailing directions. "Harbor map no."--Upper left margin. "Reduction for engraving by M.I. McClery, assistant, with some additions by J.M. Wampler, draughtsman. Topography engraved by S.T. Pettit, apprentice, finished by F. Dankworth, O.A. Lawson & A. Rollé. Lettering by F. Dankworth and J. Knight."--Lower margin.
- Harbors—Connecticut—Bridgeport—Maps, Black Rock Harbor (Conn.)—Maps, Bridgeport Harbor (Conn.)—Maps, Maps—Connecticut—Black Rock Harbor—1848, Maps—Connecticut—Bridgeport Harbor—1848, Nautical charts—Connecticut—Black Rock Harbor—1848, and Nautical charts—Connecticut—Bridgeport—1848
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.