Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of Armenia and adjacent countries
- Lynch, H. F. B. (Harry Finnis Blosse), 1862-1913
- London : Edward Stanford, 1901.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Also covers Azerbaijan, southern Georgia, and northeastern Turkey. In right lower margin: Stanford's Geographical Establishment. "The Russian area based upon the Russian Official Survey (5 versts = 1 inch); the Turkish area upon Mr. Lynch's surveys and notes, the map of the Turco-Prussian Frontier made by Russian & English officers in 1849-1855, and much new material hitherto unpublished."
- Armenia (Republic), Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Georgia (Republic)
- Azerbaijan—Maps, Armenia—Maps, Georgia (Republic)—Maps, Turkey—Maps, Maps—Azerbaijan—1901, Maps—Armenia—1901, Maps—Georgia (Republic)—1901, and Maps—Turkey—1901
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library