Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Andriveau-Goujon, E. (Eugène), 1832-1897
- Paris : E. Andriveau-Goujon ... , 1879.
- Map of Ottoman Empire from Italy to the Caspian Sea; relief shown by hachures. At top of map: No. 15. In margin: Atlas usuel, no. 21. Atlas universel, no. 34.
- Turkey, Middle East, and Balkan Peninsula
- Turkey—History—Ottoman Empire, 1288-1918—Maps, Turkey—Maps, Middle East—Maps, Balkan Peninsula—Maps, Maps—Turkey—1879, Maps—Middle East—1879, and Maps—Balkan Peninsula—1879
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.