Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858
- Philadelphia : H.S. Tanner, 
- Relief shown by hachures. In upper margin: American atlas. Shows roads, towns, villages, mills, iron works, forts, post offices, battle grounds, places of worship, public houses, and ferries. "Entered according to Act of Congress, the 20th day of August 1823, by H.S. Tanner, of the State of Pennsylvania." "Engraved by H.S. Tanner & assistants." From: A new American atlas containing maps of the several states of the North American union ... Philadelphia : H.S. Tanner, 1823.
- Pennsylvania—Maps, New Jersey—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—1823, and Maps—Pennsylvania—1823
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.