Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of the State of New Jersey with part of the adjoining states: compiled under the patronage of the Legislature of said state
- Gordon, Thomas, 1778-1848
- Trenton, N.J. ; Philadelphia, Pa. : Published by author, Trenton, N.J. by H.S. Tanner, Philada., c1833.
- Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Washington, D.C. "Engraved by H.S. Tanner, assisted by E.B. Dawson & W. Allen." Historic Maps copy 2 has label on recto: "Clerk of the township of Sandiston. For the use of the town and school committees of said township, agreeably to "An act relative to the Map of New- Jersey, " passed February 14, 1831." Name of township in ms. Historic Maps copy 2 is wall map with wooden roller and metal grommets for hanging.
- New Jersey
- New Jersey—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—1833, and State maps—New Jersey—1833
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.