Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Carte générale de la Grèce et d'une grande partie de ses colonies, tant en Europe qu'en Asie pour le voyage du jeune Anacharsis
- Barbié du Bocage, Jean Denis, 1760-1825
- Paris : Chez Desray, libraire-éditeur rue Haute-feuille No. 4 ; Goujon, marchand de cartes géographiques rue du Bac no. 6, 1811.
- Relief shown by hachures. Shows Greece and its colonies, including Turkey, the Balkans and Italy, in the 4th century B.C. In upper margin: No. 1. In lower margin: 4e. édition no. 1. 5e édition pl. 2. From: Voyage du jeune Anacharsis en Grèce ... 5me éd. Paris : Desray, 1817.
- Greece, Italy, and Turkey
- Balkan Peninsula—Historical geography—Maps, Greece—Historical geography—Maps, Italy—Historical geography—Maps, Turkey—Historical geography—Maps, Historical maps—Balkan Peninsula, Historical maps—Greece, Historical maps—Italy, and Historical maps—Turkey
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.