Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Hayashi, Yoshinaga and 林吉永.
- [Kyoto] : Hayashi-shi Yoshinaga, Genroku 9 
- Wood block print, hand colored. Title from title piece. Relief shown pictorially. Shows selected landowners and points of interest. Includes distance chart and index. Includes text on main temples and shrines. "御繪圖所林氏吉永"--Colophon.
- Kyoto (Japan)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Real property—Japan—Kyoto—Maps—Early works to 1800, and Maps—Japan—Kyoto—1696
- Call number:
- Compartment C, Corridor 18 G7964.K98G46 1696 .H3
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.