Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of New Jersey : reduced from T. Gordon's map
- Gordon, Thomas, 1778-1848
- [Philadelphia? : S. Augustus Mitchell?, 1847?], c1834.
- Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1834, by T. Gordon." In upper right-hand margin: 12. Shows population figures for 1840. Probably issued in: New universal atlas. Philadelphia : S. Augustus Mitchell, 1847.
- New Jersey—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—1847, and State maps—New Jersey—1847
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.