Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
County of Antrim
- Ordnance Survey of Ireland
- [Dublin] : Ordnance Survey Office, 1833.
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Title supplied by cataloger. Historic Maps copy has title in ms.; notes: 2nd April '60. Rev. George Maclarkin [?], Belfast, May 1860.
- Northern Ireland
- Antrim (Northern Ireland : County), Maps—Northern Ireland—Antrim—1833, and County maps—Northern Ireland—Antrim—1833
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.