Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Grazhdanskai︠a︡ voĭna v SSSR v 1918-1922 godakh (Sheet 4)
- Soviet Union. Glavnoe upravlenie geodezii i kartografii
- Moskva : Glavnoe upravlenie geodezii i kartografii, 1949.
- Shows Soviet, White and Allied troop movements. Relief shown by shading. "G-116."
- Soviet Union—History—Revolution, 1917-1921—Maps, Soviet Union—History—Allied intervention, 1918-1920—Maps, Russia (Territory under White armies, 1918-1920)—History—Maps, and Historical maps—Soviet Union
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.