Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Adelaide and environs series
- South Australia. Office of the Surveyor General
- Adelaide : Surveyor-General's Office, 1960.
- Relief shown by contour interval 25 feet. Datum Mean Sea Level Port Adealide. "Triangulation and traverse by S.A. Department of Lands, based on Sydney Observatory." "Photolitography by H. J. Wall, Government Photolithographer, Adelaide." Includes index to adjoining streets. "Hundreds of Yatala and Adelaide."
- South Australia
- Real property—South Australia—Hindmarsh, Adelaide (S.A.)—Maps, Cadastral maps, and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G8964.A2C2 1960 .S8G4 sheet K3
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.